The Overwhelming Choice Of World Champions
T3 Audio is known around the world as the leader in competition design and engineering. We are the innovators and want the world to know it. Every T.S.N.S. subwoofer we make is hand-built in the U.S.A. to the exacting specifications required for competition winning results. The DNA of a T.S.N.S. is entirely comprised of our proprietary parts exclusively designed, tooled, machined and assembled to be the most dominant subwoofer that money can buy. The 1,200 ounces of laser etched motor force, triple proprietary 10” diameter spider suspensions, 4” 4-layer flat wound aluminum proprietary dual voice coils (available in custom impedences) and composite high performance cones prove that this subwoofer is the result of years of constant over engineering. Four years of total domination in the SPL competition lanes and being recognized as one of the most reliable subwoofers at extreme power levels says it all. If you only settle for the best and second place is not an option ….. then the T.S.N.S. is your only choice.
- 12”, 15” and 18” Subwoofers
- Gun metal black 1200oz. motor structure
- Optimized tri-path cooling system
- T3 logo and TSNS machined into back plate
- T3 Audio’s “Ouchman” machined into pole piece top
- T3 logo and TSNS embossed rubber magnet boot
- Unique cast aluminum basket
- Rubber mounting top gasket with T3 logos
- 10” Triple spaced Conex spider suspension
- T3 embossed dual spider spacer rings
- Heavy gauge double flat wire sewn in tinsel leads
- 8awg Direct wire connections
- Treated multi layer EES foam surround
- 1 Piece Carbon Fiber or Kevlar front cap with aluminum logo
- Dual 2ohm Voicecoil/ Custom impedances available
- 4” Black anodized stainless steel coil former
- CC-Aluminum flat wire coil 72mm height
- 5000w RMS/ 30,000w++ Tone Burst
- Feared by many, respected by all!
|Total Weight (lbs)||86||88||90|
|Motor Weight (oz)||1200||1200||1200|
Due to nature of this woofer being mostly a custom build product per order, we do not publish a set of parameters for this model. Please contact us directly for questions regarding enclosure design and sizes.